Now that it’s warming up, porridge is no longer required in the mornings and is happily replaced by bircher! This is a simple and tasty breakfast that can be made the night before and very easy to grab and go if on the run.
|-1 banana||-1/2 cup frozen blueberries|
|-3/4 cup rolled oats||-1 cup milk of choice|
|-2 Tablespoons peanut butter||-Drizzle of maple syrup or honey (optional)|
1. Mash the banana in a breakfast bowl.
2. Add blueberries, milk and oats.
3. Stir through the peanut butter.
4. Cover and leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
5. Prior to serving top with toppings of choice: banana, peanut butter, nuts, seeds, yoghurt.