We are back with some new recipes and thought it would be rude not to include the new Whittakers Ginger Brewed Caramel chocolate in them.
If you love ginger, these muffins are for you!
|-1 1/2 Cup flour||-1 egg|
|-2 teaspoons baking powder||-1/2 cup milk|
|-1 Tablespoon ground ginger||-1 apple, peeled and grated|
|-1 teaspoon mixed spice||-1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence|
|-1/2 Cup brown sugar||-Whittakers Brewed Ginger Caramel|
|-50g butter, melted|
1. Preheat oven to 200c, fanbake
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ground ginger, mixed spice, brown sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, melt the butter and add egg, milk, apple, vanilla essence. Stir to combine.
4. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ones. Be careful not to overmix batter.
5. Divide into 12 muffin cases and place a square of Whittakers Brewed Caramel Chocolate in middle of each muffin.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until golden on top and cooked through.