These raw bars packed with oats and seeds are easy, tasty and can be made nut free for allergies and school lunch boxes if need be!
1 3/4 cups oats
1/2 cup dried cranberry, diced
1/4 cup linseeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup peanut butter or tahini (if nut free)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
1. Line a baking tray or loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, dried cranberries, linseeds and pumpkin seeds.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt coconut oil, peanut butter and honey.
4. When liquid is smooth and all melted, remove from heat and mix into the dry ingredients.
5. Pour the mixture into prepared baking tray and press to compact.
6. Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
7. Once bar has set, slice into desired size pieces.
8. Melt white chocolate in 30 second lots in the microwave, stirring in between and pour over the bars. Store in the fridge.