These would have to be one of the easiest cracker recipes out there. Mix it all together in a bowl and bake. Super easy, super tasty and super nutritious.
Seeds provide a great source of fibre, minerals, healthy unsaturated fats as well as omega 3 and protein!
I split the mixture in two and did half with the herb and garlic salt and the other half with parmesan. Feel free to add different herbs or spices, or use normal iodised salt.
1 cup/ 100g sunflower seeds
1 cup/ 100g sesame seeds
3/4 cup/ 100g pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup/ 50g flaxseed
1/4 cup/ 40g chia seeds
1/4cup/ 22g psyllium husk
1.5 cups/ 400ml tap water
3tsp herb and garlic salt or ½ cup parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 170c fanbake.
2. In a bowl combine all seeds and psyllium husk.
3. To the bowl add the water. Stir to combine and wait 2 minutes for mixture to bind.
4. Stir through the salt or parmesan if you are using.
5. Thinly spread the mixture over two oven trays.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
7. Turn the oven off and remove the crackers. Cut desired cracker size and return trays to off oven for further 30 minutes until crunchy. You do not need to cut the crackers the whole way through at this point.
8. Store in an air tight container once cooled.