Afghan, caramel and chocolate with a healthy spin, what could go wrong? Don’t eat it all at once!
|1/2C ground almonds||3/4C Oats blended into flour|
|1.5C cornflakes lightly crushed||3T cocoa powder|
|2T coconut oil, melted||3T maple syrup|
|1/3C milk of choice|
|100g dates, soaked in boiling water for |
five minutes and drained
|1/4C coconut oil, melted|
|2t vanilla essence||1/3C milk of choice|
|100g dark chocolate||1T canola or rice bran oil|
1. In a large bowl combine base ingredients. Firmly press into a loaf tin.
2. Combine filling ingredients together in a blender, pour on top of base.
3. Combine topping ingredients and melt. Layer on top of filling and scatter with cornflakes.
4. Place in freezer to set for at least one hour.
5. Slice into desired sized pieces using a hot knife.