This makes 12 muffin size frittatas or one large one. You can increase or decrease this recipe, just do 1:1 Ratio of eggs to T milk. Get creative and add in any other vegetables you have such as mushrooms or left-over roast vegetables
|2 large handfuls spinach or 4 cubes frozen spinach||4T milk or milk alternative|
|100g feta roughly chopped||4 eggs|
|1/2 red onion, finely sliced||1 courgette, grated|
|1 capsicum, finely diced||Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half to garnish|
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Line large frittata tin or a 12 case muffin tin.
3. Prepare all vegetables.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
5. Add feta and all vegetables into the bowl and stir until combined.
6. Spoon mixture into prepared tins and place in oven.
7. Bake until egg is firm and brown on top- roughly 15-20 minutes for the muffins and 25-30 for a large frittata.