If I had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of my life, it would be this. This is a N Cubed spin on one of our family favourite Nadia Lim recipes.
|5 T Sweet chilli sauce||3 T lemon juice|
|2 tsp or 2 cloves minced garlic||2 tsp fish sauce|
|400g chicken breast, cut into strips||4 corn cobs or 3 cups frozen or 2 cans canned corn|
|2 cups mesclun lettuce||2 avocados sliced|
|1 punnet cherry tomatoes||½ cucumber|
1. Combine sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice, garlic and fish sauce in a small bowl.
2. Pre-heat large fry pan and cook corn for about 10 minutes, turning and stirring frequently until golden. Set aside to cool.
3. Cook chicken strips until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the fry pan.
4. Return the same pan to heat. Add the sweet chilli mixture and cook until it is bubbling.
5. Turn the heat off and return chicken to the pan. Toss chicken to coat it in the sauce.
6. In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, avocados, tomatoes, corn, cucumber.
7. Top with chicken and serve.