This dish screams summer. It is light, refreshing and bursts with flavour. Simple, quick, easy and super tasty.
|400g chicken breast cut into 2-3 cm pieces||2 Tablespoons soy sauce|
|¼ C corn flour||200g vermicelli noodles|
|1 cucumber sliced small||1 capsicum sliced|
|1 large or 2 small avocados||1 carrot sliced into matchsticks|
|2 tomatoes diced||¼ C lime or lemon juice|
|5 Tablespoons fish sauce||2 Tablespoons sweet chilli sauce|
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce and cornflour.
- Cover vermicelli with boiling water, cover and set aside.
- Slice all vegetables.
- In a separate bowl combine lime juice, sweet chilli and fish sauce.
- Heat a medium fry pan and cook chicken until cooked through.
- Drain vermicelli and combine with vegetables and chicken in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine lime juice, fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
- Pour dressing over the rest of the ingredients and stir through.
- Garnish with coriander (if you’re a coriander fan).
- Can make vegetarian by replacing chicken with tofu.
- Fish sauce can be substituted with soy sauce.
- Mango in this is also divine!
Per serve: 450 g | Total energy: 1717kJ | Carbohydrate: 34g | Sugar: 15g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 42g